Support with your application
Our excellent HomeLink Support Officers play a vital role in helping applicants to place bids. The support they offer includes:
- offering assistance in how to place bids
- helping you find a home more suitable for you and/or facilities for your needs
- offering advice on availability of properties across the city
- providing one to one support for very vulnerable applicants assessed as in priority need
- face-to-face support at Housing Surgeries **Housing Surgeries are unfortunately currently paused due to the coronavirus outbreak**
You can contact our HomeLink Support Officers by email.
Or you can complete this short enquiries form and somebody will be in touch:
Or you can call us on us on 0115 746 9977.
Not a Nottingham City Homes tenant?
If you are a tenant of one of our partners, please contact your current landlord who will be able to help you.