Restrictions from Monday 29 March
Information on the restrictions currently in place can be found on the government website here.
Some of the rules on what you can and cannot do changed on 29 March. However, many restrictions remain in place. You must not socialise indoors with anyone you do not live with or have formed a support bubble with. You should continue to work from home if you can and minimise the number of journeys you make where possible.
From 29 March:
- you can meet outdoors either in a group of 6 (from any number of households), or in a group of any size from up to 2 households (a household can include an existing support bubble, if eligible)
- you can take part in formally organised outdoor sports with any number of people (outdoor sports venues and facilities will be able to reopen)
- childcare and supervised activities are allowed outdoors for all children
- formally organised parent and child groups can take place outdoors for up to 15 attendees. Children under 5 will not be counted in this number
Hands. Face. Space.
Approximately 1 in 3 people who have coronavirus have no symptoms and could be spreading it without realising it.
Remember - ‘Hands. Face. Space.’
- hands – wash your hands regularly and for at least 20 seconds
- face – wear a face covering in indoor settings where social distancing may be difficult, and where you will come into contact with people you do not normally meet
- space – stay 2 metres apart from people you do not live with where possible, or 1 metre with extra precautions in place (such as wearing face coverings)
For the latest official guidance on coronavirus:
- Read the latest information from the Council on the Nottingham City Council website
- Read the latest Government advice on the government website
- Read the NHS website
Help to join the Housing Register
Just like you, we’re working as hard as we can to manage in these times of uncertainty and disruption caused by coronavirus. So some things may take us longer than usual.
If you need support with joining the housing register, please email email@example.com with your:
- date of birth
- telephone number
- your application number (if you’re registered already).
We’ll give you a call back as soon as we can.
If you have supporting documents that you need to send to us, you can take a clear photo of each one and send them to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote your application reference number in the email subject heading and please also include in the email your name, address and date of birth.
Or, you can post them to Nottingham City Homes, PO Box 10658, Nottingham NG8 9NW.