Change of circumstances

We know that time doesn't stand still and that many of us will have a change in our circumstances from time-to-time. It might be that you've moved out of where you're currently living, you're expecting or you've had a baby or maybe you've moved in with your partner or your partner's moved in with you.

Whatever the change, it's really important that you let us know as this might have an impact on the priority you're given for available housing.

You'll need to be on the Nottingham Housing Register first of all. If you are, and you do have a change in your circumstances, please complete the Change of Circumstances form.

Supporting documents

You may need to provide us with some supporting documents as proof of your change in circumstances.

If you do, please take a clear photograph / scan of these and upload these documents through Housing Online. More information about this, including step-by-step guides can be found on this page: Making it easier to provide identification

Please be aware that we no longer accept documents by email or post.

For more information on supporting documents, see section 9.7 (page 10 and 11) of Nottingham City Council's Allocations Policy.

Please note: It is your responsibility to send your supporting information in a timely manner after submitting your change of circumstances form. We will not contact you or take responsibility for chasing missing documents and your change in circumstance will not be updated .

Once we have made the changes to your application, we will email you to let you know and to confirm any change to the band you have been awarded and the types of homes that you're eligible to place bids for.

Your data matters!

Please read our Privacy Notice to understand how we will look after the information you give to us.